The world has changed, and we can no longer imagine a life without online events. The best of them allow you not only to learn new things in the professional field, but also provide great networking opportunities. Such was the first two Belkasoft online conferences, which united hundreds digital forensic experts from law enforcement and corporate.
Such will be the third Belkasoft online conference scheduled for May 14-15.
This year, in addition to presentations by Belkasoft developers, we will conduct a CTF challenge.
You may also want to share your expertise and submit your presentation on Digital Forensics or Incident Response.
Leave your questions and comments in the Comments box during the registration and we will get back to you. We hope our conference will be useful for your work efficiency.
Timezone of the conference is EDT.
- 10:00 - 10:10 BelkaDay opening
- 10:10 - 11:10 Belkasoft CEO: Accelerating your digital investigations with Belkasoft X platform
- 11:10 - 11:30 Belkasoft team: macOS forensics with Belkasoft X
- 11:30 - 12:00 Steve Watson (VTO Labs): IoT Forensics
- 12:00 - 12:15 Coffee-break & networking
- 12:15 - 13:00 Devon Ackerman (AboutDFIR): Cyber Threats, Trends, and Tactics—Profiling Modern Attackers presentation
- 13:00 - 13:45 Toni Pärn (Passware): Passware Kit Mobile and Passware Kit Forensic new features introduction
- 13:45 - 14:15 Belkasoft team: Remote acquisition of RAM, computer and mobile data with Belkasoft R
- 14:15 - 14:30 Closure. Networking. Prize draw & Certificates
- 10:00 - 11:00 Lakshit Verma (Independent Security Researcher): Threat Hunting Automation Using OSINT Techniques For Deep/Dark Web Analysis
- 11:00 - 11:15 Networking. Closure
- 11:15 Capture The Flag
Sign up to reserve a spot: