The second BelkaCTF: Drug Dealer Case is over! Thanks to every participant, and congratulations to this month's winners:
Professional track: Weihan Goh, Beomjun Park, Eric Kwan
Student track: Jaeheon Kim, Mohammad Al falaileh, Mohammed Hassan
📄 The official CTF write-up
📺 Official solution video
- The competition starts on May 15th at 11:15 AM EDT. The password for the CTF image will be revealed on this Information page at 11:10 AM, and challenges will open at 11:15 EDT. Do not miss it.
- You will have 24 hours to solve 8 challenges covering this image, ranging in difficulty from
'Baby' to Hard. The game finishes May 16th 11:15 AM EDT.
- Dynamic scoring will be used: the more participants solve a challenge, the cheaper it will be for everyone who solved it. There is no speed bonus, points are decreased for everyone, including those who already solved the challenge. The winner is the one who scored more points than others did. If two competitors have the same amount of points, the one who reached that amount earlier, wins.
- There will be two separate winners, for students and for professionals.
- Awards for both nominations: the winner gets a nice set of Belkasoft merchandise, first 3 places get winner certificates, and everyone else gets a certificate of participation.
GOT A QUESTION?
- Contact the organizers team in Telegram chat: @belkasoftctf. Remember: questions are accepted in English only and answers are public, thus visible to your competitors.
- Some tasks are easier to solve with Belkasoft X. Please download the product at https://belkasoft.com/trial.
- Make sure to use your business email (your company's one or your university's one for students). The download link will be sent to the specified email.
- You are advised to always use the latest version, currently it's 1.7.
THE HASHTAG AND CREDITS