Belkasoft Remote Acquisition (Belkasoft R) is a new digital forensic and incident response tool developed specifically for remote extraction of hard and removable drives, RAM, connected mobile devices, and even specific types of data.
Belkasoft R will be useful in cases when an incident response analyst or a digital forensic investigator needs to gather evidence quickly and the devices in question are situated in geographically distributed locations.
This webinar will be conducted by Belkasoft's CEO, Yuri Gubanov.
The following topics will be covered during the webinar:
- How to start working with Belkasoft R
- Different methods of agent deployment
- Types of available remote acquisition
The webinar will take place on May 4.
Two time slots are available to suit most timezones around the globe:
1. 11am CEST (Berlin) / 5pm (Singapore) / 7pm (Sydney)
2. 10am PDT (Los Angeles) / 1pm EDT (New York) / 2pm (Rio de Janeiro)
Please sign up below.