During this webinar, we will talk about Linux forensics and how Belkasoft X can help with the difficulties that investigator faces while analyzing devices based on Linux. We will also review the recently supported system artifacts.
During this webinar, we will review how to acquire and analyze the following system articfacts:
- Bash history
- Device identifier information
- Installed packages extraction
- Network interfaces
- OS information
- USB device list
- User accounts
The webinar will take place on April 7.
Two time slots are available to suit most timezones around the globe:
1. 10am CET (Berlin) / 5pm (Singapore) / 8pm (Sydney)
2. 9am PST (Los Angeles) / 12pm EST (New York) / 2pm (Rio de Janeiro)
Please sign up below.
You may be interested:
- Whitepaper: Six Naïve Methods of Concealing Digital Evidence, and How to Deal with Them
- Webinar: Where DF meets IR: an incident response case, which turned out to be a criminal one
- Product review: Brett Shavers review of Belkasoft X
MORE ABOUT BELKASOFT X: https://belkasoft.com/x