That is why we have created a comprehensive self-paced Belkasoft Certification course. Now, you get to study in a safe, comfortable environment and at times that are convenient for you. This 3-day instructor lead course is accessible online anytime and from anywhere, allowing you to learn at your own pace.
This course provides you with the knowledge and skills needed to analyze mobile device digital evidence acquired from cell phones and tablets using the Belkasoft X forensic software. The course is suitable for beginners and advanced users looking to refresh their knowledge of mobile forensics. It includes scenario-based exercises, and an official BelkaME certificate is issued upon successful completion.
The course covers the following modules:
- Introduction to Belkasoft X
- Mobile Device Acquisitions
- Mobile Device Analysis Techniques
- Mobile Device Examinations
- Mobile Device Technology Overview
- Understanding Android Artifacts
- Understanding Apple iOS Artifacts
- Final Exam and Certification
Conditions and support:
- The contents of the online course are the same as the live course
- You will receive live support from a qualified forensic expert and trainer during the training