This course is designed for digital forensics investigators and cyber incident responders who want to learn more about SQLite—a popular database format used across multiple platforms and a wide range of mobile and desktop applications, including WhatsApp, Telegram, and Chrome. Through hands-on experience with Belkasoft X, participants will learn how to analyze SQLite databases effectively and make the most of digital evidence.
What does the course include?
A free 30-day trial license for Belkasoft X for all participants
Training materials including video tutorials, pre-recorded webinars, and articles
Certificates of completion and achievement (see below)
Materials are conveniently divided into sections
The course can take up to a few days depending on the participant’s pace
In this training, you will learn
- Why the SQLite format is so widespread, and how WhatsApp, Viber, and other popular apps store their data
- Important SQLite database features and settings
- The consequences of using an inappropriate tool for the analysis of SQLite-based applications
- How to locate deleted data inside an SQLite database
- How to use Belkasoft’s top-notch SQLite Viewer to find important information and create a report
Certificate of achievement
- A certificate of achievement is provided to those who complete the training with a satisfactory score
- BONUS: Certificate recipients will get a discount on their next purchase from Belkasoft