SQLite is everywhere now, from computers to mobiles, from WhatsApp to Telegram, from Chrome to Firefox, from Windows system files such as Windows 10 timeline to macOS calendar and mail.
There are some subtle issues in deleted data recovery from a SQLite database, which even experienced investigators do not necessary know. For this reason, every digital forensics investigator and cyber incident responder must know the many different SQLite features and peculiarities, to include the use of proper DFIR tools in their investigation.
During this webinar you will learn:
- Why SQLite format is so widespread and how WhatsApp, Viber, and other popular apps store their data
- Important SQLite database features and settings
- The consequences of using a wrong tool for analysis of SQLite-based applications
- How to locate deleted data inside a SQLite database
- How to use Belkasoft’s top-of-the-line SQLite Viewer to find important information and create a report