Belkasoft is happy to announce an upcoming release of Belkasoft X, the company's flagship digital forensics, incident response and eDiscovery product.
The webinar will cover major updates for v1.13:
- Nested archives analysis and review.
- Tableau integration.
- Major iOS acquisition update. Support for checkm8-based acquisition of iOS v.15.* and iOS screen capturer (a new acquisition method, previously available for Android devices only).
- BTRFS support. BTRFS is a file system for Linux, which is gaining traction and of specific interest and importance for a DFIR investigator or eDiscovery specialist. One particular feature of Belkasoft's BTRFS support, which is important to mention, is snapshot analysis.
- Advanced eDiscovery filters. Further improvements in the advanced filter capabilities shown in our File System window initially introduced in Belkasoft X v.1.12.
- UTC to local time recalculation in the Belkasoft X File System window.
- Android APK downgrade method is extended for more applications: Badoo, Likee, Pinterest, QQ, SHAREit, Sinaweibo, Via Browser, Yandex Browser, and Zoom.
The webinar will take place on June 16.
Two time slots are available to suit most timezones around the globe:
1. 11am CEST (Berlin) / 5pm (Singapore) / 7pm (Sydney)
2. 10am PDT (Los Angeles) / 1pm EDT (New York) / 2pm (Rio de Janeiro)
Please sign up below.
You may be interested:
- Sneak peek of Belkasoft X v.1.13
- Product review: Brett Shavers review of Belkasoft X
MORE ABOUT BELKASOFT X: https://belkasoft.com/x