Belkasoft is happy to announce an upcoming release of Belkasoft X, the company's flagship digital forensics, incident response and eDiscovery product.
The webinar will cover major updates for v1.14:
- Running Belkasoft X in a cloud and analyzing images directly from a cloud
- Acquiring full-file system image and keychain from iOS 16 beta devices with checkm8 method
- Agent-based iOS acquisition update for iOS 15
- SIM-card acquisition and analysis
- Volatility integration
- Concordance Load file import and improved filter management for eDiscovery analysis
- Expanded Automation
- VK cloud acquisition
- Analysis improvements for GrayKey images
- Archive processing performance and visualization improvements
- APK downgrade method updated for Android 12
- New and updated artifacts for mobile and computer sources (including new versions of WhatsApp, Gmail, LinkedIn and other apps)
Your host is Belkasoft CEO, Yuri Gubanov, who is a frequent speaker at industry-known conferences such as HTCIA, EnFuse/CEIC, FT-Day, CAC, CACP, ICDDF, and others.
The webinar will take place on September 28.
Two time slots are available to suit most timezones around the globe:
1. 11am CEST (Berlin) / 5pm (Singapore) / 7pm (Sydney)
2. 10am PDT (Los Angeles) / 1pm EDT (New York) / 2pm (Rio de Janeiro)
Please sign up below.
You may be interested:
MORE ABOUT BELKASOFT X: https://belkasoft.com/x