According to the last data in October 2021, WhatsApp and Telegram are TOP-5 messengers by a number of monthly users. Compared to these applications, Viber concedes, but it has about 260 million active users which is still a lot. These numbers earnestly prove the importance of investigations skills for these 3 apps.
Attend the webinar and learn:
- What valuable data can be extracted from the above-mentioned chat apps
- Standard and advanced Android acquisition methods which could be used to extract the data, including:
- Android screen capture method
- APK downgrade support
- Data extraction from MTK-, Qualcomm- and Spreadtrum-based devices
- And even more helpful methods...
- Key challenges of Android acquisition
The webinar will take place on February 24.
Two time slots are available to suit most timezones around the globe:
1. 10am CET (Berlin) / 5pm (Singapore) / 8pm (Sydney)
2. 9am PST (Los Angeles) / 12pm EST (New York) / 2pm (Rio de Janeiro)
Please sign up below.
You may be interested:
- Mobile acquisition with Belkasoft X: Mobile acquisition with Belkasoft X
- Webinar: WhatsApp Forensics with Belkasoft Evidence Center
- Product review: Brett Shavers review of Belkasoft X
MORE ABOUT BELKASOFT X: https://belkasoft.com/x