Unlike iOS, Android is available in a large number of versions, the mobile platform is evolving rapidly and is installed on devices manufactured by numerous vendors. These facts make data stored on Android devices hard to extract for a further analysis.
During this webinar you will learn which acquisition methods can be used by digital forensic investigators to gain privileged access to Android devices during an investigation. Belkasoft X supports multiple extraction methods to help you acquire the most complete image. In the course of the webinar you will find out how the product is capable to increase your chances to get the data you need.
The following topics will be covered during the webinar:
- Key challenges of Android acquisition
- New mobile acquisition workflow in Belkasoft X
- Standard and advanced Android acquisition methods in Belkasoft X, including:
- data extraction from MTK-, Qualcomm- and Spreadtrum-based devices
- Android screen capture method
- APK downgrade support
- and even more helpful methods...
The webinar will take place on October 7.
Two time slots are available to suit most timezones around the globe:
1. 11am CEST (Berlin) / 5pm (Singapore) / 8pm (Sydney)
2. 10am PDT (Los Angeles) / 1pm EDT (New York) / 2pm (Rio de Janeiro)
Please sign up below.
You may be interested:
Article: Investigating the Dropbox Desktop App for Windows with Belkasoft X
Article: How to analyze different types of devices and find connections between them
Product review: Brett Shavers review of Belkasoft X
MORE ABOUT BELKASOFT X: https://belkasoft.com/x