Our third BelkaCTF is now finished. We sincerely hope you enjoyed the competition, its plot and tasks. Thanks to every participant, and congratulations to June's winners:
Professional track: Weihan Goh, Spyros Moysiadis, Guo gen Ang
Student track: Hakkı Dizdar, Jaeheon Kim, Денис Габербуш
📄 BelkaCTF #3: “Meet the Boss” write-up
📺 Official solution video
- The competition starts on June 18th at 1 PM CET. The password for the CTF image will be revealed on this Information page at 12:45 PM, and challenges will open at 1:00 PM CET. Do not miss it.
- You will have 24 hours to solve 11 challenges covering this image, ranging in difficulty from
'Baby' to Hard. The game finishes June 19th 1:00 PM CET.
- Dynamic scoring will be used: the more participants solve a challenge, the cheaper it will be for everyone who solved it. There is no speed bonus, points are decreased for everyone, including those who already solved the challenge. The winner is the one who scored more points than others did. If two competitors have the same amount of points, the one who reached that amount earlier, wins.
- Unlike previous BelkaCTFs, there will be THREE separate winners: for students and for professionals, and additionally the champion by overall score for CTF #2 plus CTF #3.
- Awards for all nominations: the winner gets a nice set of Belkasoft merchandise, first 3 places get winner certificates, and everyone else gets a certificate of participation. Overall winner will get a special prize!
GOT A QUESTION?
- Contact the organizers team in Telegram chat: @belkasoftctf. Remember: questions are accepted in English only and answers are public, thus visible to your competitors.
- Some tasks are easier to solve with Belkasoft X. Please download the product at https://belkasoft.com/trial.
- Make sure to use your business email (your company's one or your university's one for students). The download link will be sent to the specified email.
- You are advised to always use the latest version, currently it's 1.7.7432
- If you like the tool, support the team by voting for it! If you already cast your vote for us in the first round, you still can support Belkasoft in the final round which has opened less than 3 weeks ago—please do this!
THE HASHTAG AND CREDITS