The webinar will take place on April 21.
Two time slots are available to suit most timezones around the globe:
1. 11am CEST (Berlin) / 5pm (Singapore) / 7pm (Sydney)
2. 10am PDT (Los Angeles) / 1pm EDT (New York) / 2pm (Rio de Janeiro)
Please sign up below.
Viber is a cross-platform VoIP and instant messaging application distributed across multiple mobile and PC platforms, including Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux platforms. There are over 1.1 billion Viber users worldwide and more than 820 million monthly active users.
Though there were no notable criminal cases involving this chat app in the past, the number of security features which could be used by lawbreakers is so significant, that an examiner should be aware, how to deal with this messenger.
During this webinar you will learn:
- Viber security features and limitations
- The most important evidence to analyze during a digital forensic investigation
- Location of Viber artifacts on Android and iOS devices
- How to extract deleted Viber data
And we will demonstrate what you can do with Belkasoft X to get and analyze Viber data acquired from iOS and Android devices.
You may be interested:
Whitepaper: WhatsApp Forensics on Smartphones
Article: WhatsApp Forensics on Computers (Windows PCs and Macs)
Product review: Brett Shavers review of Belkasoft X
More about Belkasoft X: https://belkasoft.com/x