Belkasoft offers a free self-paced course Mobile Forensics with Belkasoft X.
We know how expensive your time is and how difficult it is to plan things now. This is why we prepared a course you get to study in a safe, comfortable environment and at times that are convenient for you.
In this training, you will learn:
- How to analyze and review mobile artifacts in Belkasoft X
- How to narrow your search and quickly find the data you need
- How to acquire Android data: what options you have and how to choose the right method
- How to acquire iOS data: what you could do in case of a locked device, what terminology is important to know and so on
What does it include?
- Free 30-day trial of Belkasoft Evidence Center X to all participants
- Training materials (video tutorials and pre-recorded webinars, articles), divided into 5 sections
- Practical part—you will need to complete 16 tasks in Belkasoft Evidence Center X
- Certificate of achievement to those with a score >75%
- Certificate owners would get a discount towards the next Belkasoft X and Belkasoft training purchase
How to participate?
- Sign up below
- Please provide a valid professional email
- Our team will review your request and send the training link. If you do not see a mail from Belkasoft in 3 business days or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you do not have a Belkasoft Evidence Center X license yet, request a
trial at https://belkasoft.com/trial
- Put “Mobile Self-Paced Course” in the Comment field
- Download and install Belkasoft Evidence Center X
- Take the course and level up your knowledge
- Please note that two attempts to pass the test are permitted
Registration is closed.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to be the first to learn about new training opportunities by Belkasoft.
Interested in a private Belkasoft Training for your company? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may be interested:
- Mobile acquisition with Belkasoft X
- Why Belkasoft should be your tool of choice for mobile forensics
- Product review: Brett Shavers review of Belkasoft X
- [Infographics] Mobile forensics with Belkasoft X
MORE ABOUT BELKASOFT X: https://belkasoft.com/x