The course is designed for those who want to learn the latest techniques and best practices for effectively acquiring critical data from remote endpoints. It covers the preparation steps, such as configuring a server and deploying an agent to an endpoint, and provides insights into practical ways to acquire data. Participants will gain hands-on experience in using Belkasoft products for remote acquisition and further data analysis.
What does the course include?
A free 30-day trial license for Belkasoft X for all participants
Training materials including video tutorials, pre-recorded webinars, and articles
Certificates of completion and achievement (see below)
Materials are conveniently divided into sections
The course can take up to a few days depending on the participant’s pace
In this training, you will learn
- How to configure a Belkasoft R server and what additional system tools might be useful
- How to deploy an agent on an endpoint machine, depending on the network configuration
- How to acquire data from endpoints
- What acquisition types are available and most effective
- How to analyze remotely acquired data with Belkasoft X
Certificate of achievement
- A certificate of achievement is provided to those who complete the training with a satisfactory score
- BONUS: Certificate recipients will get a discount on their next purchase from Belkasoft