Belkasoft offers a self-paced course "Remote Acquisition with Belkasoft". The course is designed for those who would like to learn the latest techniques and best practices for effectively acquiring critical data from remote endpoints. This course will cover some of the most time-tested, proven and necessary activities, such as configuring a server, deploying an agent to an endpoint, and effective ways to acquire data. Participants will gain hands-on experience in using Belkasoft products for remote acquisition and further data analysis.
We know how valuable your time is and how difficult it is to plan. This is why we prepared a course where you study in a safe, comfortable environment and at times that are convenient for you.
What does the course include?
Free 30-day trial license for Belkasoft X for all participants
Training materials including video tutorials, pre-recorded webinars, and articles
Certificates of completion and achievement (see below)
Materials are conveniently divided into sections
The course can take up to a few days depending on time allotted to the course
In this training, you will learn
- How to configure a Belkasoft R server and what additional system tools might be useful
- How to deploy an agent on an endpoint machine, depending on the network configuration
- How to acquire data from endpoints, and what acquisition types are available
- What acquisition types are available and most effective
- How to analyze remotely acquired data with Belkasoft X
Certificate of achievement
- A certificate of achievement is provided to those who complete the training with a satisfactory score
- BONUS: Certificate recipients' will receive a discount towards their next Belkasoft purchase
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to be the first to learn about new training opportunities offered by Belkasoft.
Interested in a private Belkasoft training for your company? Drop us an email at email@example.com.