This course is designed for digital forensics investigators who need to deal with Android devices in their work and want to enhance their knowledge and gain hands-on experience in Android acquisition and analysis.
The course materials can be accessed online anytime from February 26th to March 26th—at no cost! After this period it will be possible to purchase access to this course.
What does the course include?
Free 30-day trial license for Belkasoft X for all qualifying participants
Training materials including video tutorials, pre-recorded webinars, and articles
Certificates of completion and achievement (see below)
Materials are conveniently divided into sections
The course can take up to a few days depending on the participant’s pace
In this training, you will learn
- How to use basic and advanced methods of Android acquisition, such as ADB-based and APK downgrade acquisition
- What chipset-specific acquisition methods can be used
- How to analyze Android apps, and what information can be extracted from them
- Which Android system files may be of interest for a DFIR investigation and how to analyze them
Certificate of achievement
- A certificate of achievement is provided to those who complete the training with a satisfactory score
- BONUS: Certificate recipients will get a discount on their next purchase from Belkasoft
- Successful completion of the course will earn you 6 CPE credits
Register to course
How to participate?
- Follow Belkasoft LinkedIn group. This course is free only to our group followers, others are welcome to access it at a minimal fee
- Complete the form to reserve your spot
- Please provide a valid professional email (students: please use your University/College email)
- Our team will review your request and email you a link
to the training
Note: If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you do not already have a Belkasoft X license, you may request your trial version at https://belkasoft.com/trial (Please add 'Android Forensics Course' in the Comment field)
- Be sure to download and install Belkasoft X before starting your course