What's new in version 4.0 of Belkasoft Evidence Center
New major features
- Encrypted file detection. Now the product is able to locate encrypted
files on drives or drive images. Besides, the product shows encryption properties
and can advise on which attacks should be used to decrypt a file. The product
can analyze as much as 57000 files in one hour (around 16 files/second)
- Passware integration. v.4.0 of Evidence Center can decrypt encrypted
files right from within its user interface, in case Passware Kit Forensic or
EnCase with Passware is installed
- Cloud application support. Live RAM Analysis now can handle a number
of Cloud applications such as Flickr, SkyDrive, Yandex Disk, Google Drive and
- Gmail and Twitter for Firefox updated. As social networks change
quickly, previous version of Evidence Center didn't support latest updates of
these two. Now it works again
- WebIcq (ex icq2go) supported. There is no more icq2go, WebIcq instead.
The product now supports this new browser ICQ version
- Opera carving supported. Now there is one more browser which the product can carve
- Translation to Chinese, Russian and Arabic.
- Search history wizard is more intuitive. Now it asks for both existing
profiles search and carving. Before many users didn't notice carving feature
and complained that they got too few results with just existing history profiles
Find, what others think on our product:
Through extensive testing in my forensic tool research project, I considered Evidence Center 2012 an outstanding tool for evidence acquisition from instant messenger. The application is not only user friendly but it also supports a wide range of instant messengers and the functions are certainly more comprehensive when compare to other tools designed for the same purpose. The support team are very friendly and I really enjoy our discussion on how the application can be further improved! Looking forward for the changes in the upcoming version.
Barry Lun, Forensic IT Researcher, Auckland University of Technology
Enjoy using the product!
Belkasoft Evidence Center 3.9
Belkasoft Evidence Center 3.8
Belkasoft Evidence Center 3.7
Belkasoft Evidence Center 3.6
Belkasoft Evidence Center 3.5
Belkasoft Evidence Center 3.0
Belkasoft Evidence Center 2.0