Belkasoft offers a free (terms apply) self-paced course "Corporate Cyber Investigations with Belkasoft". This course is designed for those who aim to harden the security of their business networks and learn how to enable quick incident response procedures to a variety of data breaches. Another potential audience for this course is CIRT/incident response team members, whose role is to take care of the company’s internal investigations, including employee misconduct, trade secret theft and so on. Corporate eDiscovery and cyber compliance specialists will also find this course useful.
Upon completion, you will gain hands-on experience in using Belkasoft products for investigation of an insider threat. Various anti-forensics techniques and methods of countering them will be considered during the course.
We know how valuable your time is and how difficult it is to plan. This is why we prepared a course where you can study in a safe, comfortable environment and at times that are convenient for you.
This course materials can be accessed online anytime from September 20th to October 19th 2022.
In this training, you will learn:
- How to analyze internet artifacts, such as emails and web browsing history
- How to use the built-in Connection Graph viewer in order to obtain an overview of connections (links between people) and their communications
- How to analyze system artifacts, such as the Windows registry, Windows 10 Timeline and others
- How to detect and counter various anti-forensics techniques
- How to use carving techniques in order to recover deleted data from a hard drive and perform memory forensics
- How to narrow your search using Timeline view and Hashset analysis
Time to complete
What does the course include?
- Free 30-day trial license for Belkasoft Evidence Center X to all participants
- Training materials (video tutorials and pre-recorded webinars, articles)
- Training materials are conveniently divided into 5 sections
- Practical, course elements include 20 tasks
- Certificate of achievement for those with a score 80% or higher
- Certificate recipients’ will receive a discount towards their next Belkasoft purchase
How to participate?
- Complete the form below to reserve your spot
- Please provide a valid professional email
- Our team will review your request and email your training link
- Note: If you do not receive an email from Belkasoft within 3 business days or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subscribe for Belkasoft LinkedIn group
- If you do not already have a Belkasoft X license, you may request your trial version(s) at https://belkasoft.com/trial
- Please add “Corporate Investigations Self-Paced Course” in the Comment field
- Be sure to download and install Belkasoft Evidence Center X before starting your course training
- Take the course and level up your knowledge
- Please note that two attempts to pass the test are permitted
Registration is closed.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to be the first to learn about new training opportunities by Belkasoft.
Interested in a private Belkasoft training for your company? Contact us at email@example.com
- eDiscovery with Belkasoft
- [Webinar] Where DF meets IR: an incident response case, which turned out to be a criminal one
- Product review: Brett Shavers review of Belkasoft X
MORE ABOUT BELKASOFT X: https://belkasoft.com/x