[On-demand Сourse] Cyber Incident Investigations with Belkasoft X
Belkasoft offers a self-paced course Cyber Incident Investigations with Belkasoft X. The course is designed for those who already have experience in DFIR and would like to level up their knowledge and gain hands-on experience in using Belkasoft products for solving an incident investigation case in the Windows environment.
What does the course include?
Free 30-day trial license for Belkasoft X for all participants
Training materials including video tutorials, pre-recorded webinars, and articles
Certificates of completion and achievement (see below)
Materials are conveniently divided into sections
The course can take up to a few days depending on time allotted to the course
In this training, you will learn
- How to hunt for initial infection vector with Belkasoft and what tricks are usually used by hackers to penetrate company's infrastructure
- How to uncover cyber threat actors' persistence mechanisms
- How to track potentially malicious files with evidence of execution
- How to use filtering, timeline and other techniques in order to narrow your search and conduct a successful incident investigation with Belkasoft X
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to be the first to learn about new training opportunities offered by Belkasoft.
Interested in a private Belkasoft training for your company? Drop us an email at email@example.com.
Register to course
How to participate?
- Complete the form to reserve your spot
- Please provide a valid professional email (students: please use your University/College email)
- Our team will review your request and send you the information on how to purchase this training
Note: If you do not receive an email from Belkasoft within 3 business days or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org