Belkasoft offers a free self-paced course Incident Investigations with Belkasoft X. The course is designed for those who already have experience in DFIR and would like to level up their knowledge and gain hands-on experience in using Belkasoft products for solving an incident investigation case in the Windows environment.
We know how expensive your time is and how difficult it is to plan things now. This is why we prepared a course you get to study in a safe, comfortable environment and at times that are convenient for you.
This course can be accessed online anytime from June 1st to June 30th 2022.
In this training, you will learn:
- How to hunt for initial infection vector with Belkasoft and what tricks are usually used by hackers to penetrate company's infrastructure
- How to uncover cyber threat actors' persistence mechanisms
- How to track potentially malicious files with evidence of execution
- How to use filtering, timeline and other techniques in order to narrow your search and conduct a successful incident investigation with Belkasoft X
What does it include?
- Free 30-day trial of Belkasoft Evidence Center X for all participants
- Training materials (video tutorials and whitepapers), divided into 5 sections
- Practical part—you will need to complete 20 tasks in Belkasoft Evidence Center X
- Certificate of achievement to those with a high score
- Certificate owners would get a discount towards the next Belkasoft X and Belkasoft training purchase
How to participate?
- Sign up below
- Please provide a valid professional email
- Our team will review your request and send the training link. If you do not see a mail from Belkasoft in 3 business days or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Subscribe for Belkasoft LinkedIn group
- If you do not have a Belkasoft X Corporate license yet, request a
trial at https://belkasoft.com/trial
- Put “Incident Investigation Self-Paced Course” in the Comment field (on the second page)
- Download and install Belkasoft Evidence Center X
- Take the course and level up your knowledge
- Please note that only two attempts to pass the test are permitted
Registration is closed.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to be the first to learn about new training opportunities by Belkasoft.
Interested in a private Belkasoft training for your company? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may be interested:
- eDiscovery with Belkasoft
- [Webinar] macOS Forensics with Belkasoft X
- [Webinar] Where DF meets IR: an incident response case, which turned out to be a criminal one
- Product review: Brett Shavers review of Belkasoft X
MORE ABOUT BELKASOFT X: https://belkasoft.com/x