Belkasoft offers a self-paced course iOS Forensics with Belkasoft, which is available for free (terms apply). We know how valuable your time is and how difficult it is to plan ahead, and this is why we have prepared a course where you can learn in a safe, comfortable environment and at times that are convenient for you.
The course materials can be accessed online anytime from September 15th to October 15th, 2023. After this date it will be possible to purchase access to this course.
What does the course include?
Free 30-day trial license for Belkasoft X for all participants
Training materials including video tutorials, pre-recorded webinars, and articles
Certificates of completion and achievement (see below)
Materials are conveniently divided into sections
The course can take up to a few days depending on time allotted to the course
In this training, you will learn
- How to use basic and advanced methods of iOS acquisition, such as checkm8-based and agent-based acquisition
- How to acquire iOS data from the cloud
- How to analyze iOS apps, including encrypted ones
- Which iOS system files may be of interest for a DFIR investigation and how to analyze them
- [LE only] How to use Belkasoft X Brute-Force tool to unlock certain models of iPhone and iPad devices
Certificate of achievement
- A certificate of achievement is provided to those who complete the training with a satisfactory score
- You must be a Belkasoft LinkedIn group follower by the time of the certificate issuing, otherwise it will not be provided
- BONUS: Certificate recipients' will receive a discount towards their next Belkasoft purchase
- Successfull completion of the course will earn you 6 CPE credits
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to be the first to learn about new training opportunities offered by Belkasoft.
Interested in a private Belkasoft training for your company? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register to course
How to participate?
- Follow Belkasoft LinkedIn group. This course is free only to our group followers, others are welcome to access it at a minimal fee
- Complete the form to reserve your spot
- Please provide a valid professional email (students: please use your University/College email)
- Our team will review your request and email you a link
to the training
Note: If you do not receive an email from Belkasoft within 3 business days or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you do not already have a Belkasoft X license, you may request your trial version at https://belkasoft.com/trial (Please add 'iOS Forensics Course' in the Comment field)
- Be sure to download and install Belkasoft X before starting your course