Belkasoft announces the upcoming release of our flagship digital forensics and cyber incident response tool, Belkasoft X.
Among the most important updates there are:
- Massive update of file-based decryption: a possibility to brute-force passwords using a key dictionary based on a particular case data, use of a custom password dictionaries and use of a customized PKF attack
- SQLite forensics improvements based on NIST testing of Belkasoft X (showing database properties and tables structure, a possibility to show BLOB data as a picture preview, etc)
- iOS agent-based acquisition now supports keychain extraction on iOS 14.0-14.3
- New file system supported: BTRFS
- New and updated artifacts for mobile, computer, and cloud sources, including recent WhatsApp, Signal and other application versions
- Export to Semantics 21 format
- Powerful eDiscovery features
Our corporate customers will enjoy the new set of features for Preservation and Collection stages of their eDiscovery processes. Particularly, the following new features are introduced:
- File filtering by all available fields, including file name and path, date and time ranges, 'is deleted' and even by a hashset
- Complex filtering, where you can combine simple criteria with AND and OR clauses, create and reuse named filters and so on
- Export of filtered data to a standard eDiscovery loadfile (Concordance format). You can then load the resulting file into any eDiscovery tool of your choice, including Relativity
Request Belkasoft X trial now!
Note: if you have Belkasoft full-featured license all the latest updates are always available in your customer portal.