What's new in version 6.1 of Belkasoft Evidence Center
What's New in Version 6.1
Version 6.1 of Belkasoft Evidence Center 2014 greatly extends capabilities of the Forgery Detection Plugin, improves UFED mounting support and the Timeline operation. Minor enhancements and improvements are also included.
Free upgrade to version 6.1 is available free of charge to all customers having a non-expired Extended Software Maintenance and Support contract. If you don't have this contract yet, you can purchase it from the Customer Portal.
Belkasoft Evidence Center 6.1
- Forgery Detection Plugin now supports more than 3,000 digital camera models. In this release, we greatly enhanced the Forgery Detection Plugin, adding support for more than 2,000 new camera models. In version 6.1, Forgery Detection Plugin can identify altered and modified images coming out of more than 3,000 models of devices ranging from simple smartphone cameras to professional-grade SLRs.
- Multi-volume UFED dump support. Evidence Center 6.1 now supports multi-volume UFED physical images for Android. Mounting of UFED dumps made much easier.
- Faster Graphical Timeline. In version 6.0, we added an aggregated view of all events in a handy graphical chart, allowing experts investigate all system events and user activities occurring over a certain period of time. In this release, we optimized the code, making the Timeline display some 10 times faster compared to the earlier release. Several usability enhancements make the Timeline even more usable than before.
- Mail.RU Agent for Windows 8 support. The latest version of the Russia most popular instant messenger is supported.
- Better multi-language support for Gmail extraction
- The number of artifacts now displayed in Registry tree nodes
- Ctrl+A ("Select All") support in Search Results
- SQLite Reader performance improvements on huge databases
- Deleted SQLite records from freelists are now highlighted
- Evidence Reader file version check added when opening exported data
- Improved Live Box analysis: fixed the issue when accessing data from system32 folder on running machine
- Better file system support for AFF images
- Hordes of smaller improvements!
Belkasoft Evidence Center 6.0
Belkasoft Evidence Center 5.4
Belkasoft Evidence Center 5.3
Belkasoft Evidence Center 5.2
Belkasoft Evidence Center 5.1
Belkasoft Evidence Center 5.0
Belkasoft Evidence Center 4.2
Belkasoft Evidence Center 4.1
Belkasoft Evidence Center 4.0
Belkasoft Evidence Center 3.9
Belkasoft Evidence Center 3.8
Belkasoft Evidence Center 3.7
Belkasoft Evidence Center 3.6
Belkasoft Evidence Center 3.5
Belkasoft Evidence Center 3.0
Belkasoft Evidence Center 2.0