What's New in Version 6.2
Version 6.2 of Belkasoft Evidence Center 2014 introduces Windows
Event Log processing and chip-off analysis of mobile devices, greatly improves
performance and reporting, and extends Mac OS X support. Tons of minor enhancements
and improvements are also included.
Upgrading to version 6.2 is free of charge to all customers with non-expired Extended Software Maintenance and Support contracts. Customers without the contract can purchase it from the
Belkasoft Evidence Center 6.2
- Window Event Log Analysis. Added support for Windows Event Log, an extremely
important source of information for Windows systems.
- Chip-off Support. Evidence Center enables the analysis of chip-off dumps acquired from mobile devices, extracting a wide range of artifacts such as calls, application data, SQLite databases, and much more.
- EnCase Integration: updated and significantly improved.
- Mac OS X Analysis. Supports search and analysis of EML,
EMLX, Firefox, Safari. Added carving of deleted data for pictures, Adium, AIM,
Firefox, Safari, iChat, Fire IM.
- Linux Analysis. Supports picture carving.
- Mobile Analysis. Added WhatsApp analysis for iPhone.
- Live RAM Analysis. Added Facebook Desktop support, updated
- New Applications Support. Added ICQ 8.2, Mail.Ru 6.2, Main.Ru
for Windows 8, Gmail offline
- Skype Analysis Improvements. Improved extraction
of group chats from chatsync files, improved support for deleted freelist entries.
- SQLite Viewer Enhancements. Deleted (freelist) entries
are now highlighted. Viewer works faster and more stable. Improved freelist data extraction from corrupted SQLite databases.
- Reporting Improvements. Added 'One report file per case' option. Customization options available for report logo, fonts and colors, select
columns to show for each data type. Bookmark export fixed. Export for Evidence
Reader works better for keyframes and pictures.
- General Performance and Stability. The product now works
faster, improves memory consumption, allows for instant task cancellation (previously one
had to wait up to several minutes). Error logging is improved, all issues
are reported to the file related to task where a problem occurred.
- Pornography detection support significantly improved.
- Browser "downloaded files" are now extracted.
- Case Explorer now shows data source structure. Allocated/Unallocated
areas can be viewed; carved items are displayed separately for allocated and unallocated areas.
- Timeline: 'filter data by data source' option added.
- Facebook improvements: lost dates issue fixed.
- UTL/Local mess in emails is fixed.
- Registry: Analysis for a number of new registry keys added. Unicode names issues fixed. It is now possible to extract registry
data on a live machine. Registry Viewer loads nearly 100 times faster than in
- German translation updated, Czech translation added.
With the latest additions, the product supports 450+ various types of
artifacts, more than any single competitor!
Belkasoft Evidence Center 6.1
Belkasoft Evidence Center 6.0
Belkasoft Evidence Center 5.4
Belkasoft Evidence Center 5.3
Belkasoft Evidence Center 5.2
Belkasoft Evidence Center 5.1
Belkasoft Evidence Center 5.0
Belkasoft Evidence Center 4.2
Belkasoft Evidence Center 4.1
Belkasoft Evidence Center 4.0
Belkasoft Evidence Center 3.9
Belkasoft Evidence Center 3.8
Belkasoft Evidence Center 3.7
Belkasoft Evidence Center 3.6
Belkasoft Evidence Center 3.5
Belkasoft Evidence Center 3.0
Belkasoft Evidence Center 2.0